This recipe takes the ingredients from stuffed peppers (rice, ground meat, bell peppers) and turns them into a meal that’s easier and faster to make. (And if you made and saved part of the delicious bolognese from last week’s Bolognese Sauce With Spaghetti Squash, recipe you’re more than halfway done with dinner!)
After tasting this flavorful one-pot meal you’ll probably never bother to stuff peppers again.
- Leftover Bolognese Sauce
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil (30 ml)
- 3 bell peppers, seeded and cut into 2-inch strips or 8 ounces frozen, chopped bell peppers
- 4 cups raw cauliflower rice (12 ounces/340 grams)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (5 ml)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, chopped
Select the sauté setting on the Instant Pot and heat the oil. Add bell peppers and sauté about 5 minutes, until soft.
Add the cauliflower rice and sauté about 5 minutes more, until just tender. Season the cauliflower rice and bell peppers with salt and smoked paprika.
Add the leftover Bolognese sauce to the pot. Mix in well and cook until the Bolognese is completely heated.
Garnish the dish with sliced jalapenos and scallions.
})( jQuery );
eventCategory: ‘Ad Impression’,
The post Instant Pot Un-Stuffed Bell Peppers with Meat Sauce appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.
from Mark’s Daily Apple https://ift.tt/2QDKeNA